Vision and Mission
Incrementally shifting ideologies outdated to face the challenges of our time among international corporations by:
- Reexamining the prevailing paradigm of profit maximization and its appropriateness,
- Unleashing social intrapreneurs who have the will and the skill to act socially and morally just,
- Showing up ways for employees and managers the like to become internal change agents, and
- Finding solutions that strategically and effectively address both, ethical and business concerns.
A social enterprise that promotes social responsibility among multinationals, by enabling and transforming corporate ‘values into action’. Many use multi-sport, multi-day event experiences, this proposal seeks, however, to make them the focal point of the business venture. Tailor-made events that simultaneously allow brand, employee, and social development, while employees, governmental and non-governmental agencies as well as society at large – interested and invested in social responsibility – come together to explore opportunities for local development through sport.
This proposal suggest the establishment of an event-cantered social responsibility enterprise’ that brings about C-H-A-N-G-E- allowing and enabling companies to create sustainable corporate social responsible campaigns, by:
- C – Consulting multinationals to strategically leverage CSR
- H – Helping to make corporate values tangible by designing tailor-made events
- A – Allowing employees to plan and participate in competition and accompanying activities
- N – Enabling participation of multiple stakeholders to allow cultural exchange
- G – Giving way to MNC – NGO partnerships by increasing attractiveness for both parties
- E – Encouraging high-impact philanthropy by discovering sustainable development needs
While focusing on only one business client at any given time, the social enterprise shall become a multinational’s exclusive partner for the entire project time frame, which ranges from one to one and a half years. Event structure, its location, human and financial resources depend largely on the specific operations of the clients. Not only the willingness of our partner to invest and commit towards the cause of promoting social responsibility internally as well as externally is vital, also it is suggested that to fulfill such promises all energy and passion to make real social change happen is inalienable.
Purpose of the Business
Services are categorized in consulting, event production, and social development activities. Advising both multinationals and entities within the development sector the like, whereas the former constitutes the primary customer and the latter being the complementary to fulfill the social mission stated above.
The two-pronged approach is vital to allow the vision to become reality, as we are looking for sustainable C-H-A-N-G-E-, beyond contractual commitments. Not only do the events allow participation of various internal and external stakeholders, also do we want to encourage employee voluntarism during the production of the event and creation of accompanying activities that allow for social and cultural exchange; before, during, and after the values in action challenge.
The event-centered methodology seeks to increase understanding and provides various benefits for corporate clients and governmental as well as non-governmental development entities. Firstly, acknowledging differences, recognizing similarities, and finding means to achieve mutual acceptable ends, allows partnerships that are sustainable, breaking down barriers between two worlds, through the imposed cooperation leading to and during our events. Secondly, the for-profit for not-for-profit causes’ paradigm facilitates discovery of urban, communal, and societal development needs, by allowing shared allocation of resource and capacities. Thirdly, high-impact corporate philanthropy is enabled which makes investments reasonable, feasible, and measurable, because sympathy of each other’s vision and mission emerges that allows partnerships to be strategically.
Primarily partnering with Sport for Development and Peace (SDP) development projects within the country of operation of its multinational business client. Sport is THE focal point of the event-centered approach to bring about C-H-A-N-G-E-, which makes partnering with those entities invested in such area a naturally consequence. Sport is a powerful tool and can, among others things, accomplish any or some of the following:
- sport has mass appeal as there is a natural passion from both a participatory and spectator point of view;
- second, physical activity has a positive health impact as it promotes an activity based society model;
- third, sport can act as social anchor to increase social and human capital;
- fourth, sport can increase environmental and sustainability awareness by committing resources to, and stimulate a high profile for, a zero net environmental impact;
- finally, extending the sport activity to adjacent activities can foster cultural understanding and moral development.
Description and Uses
- To advise multi-nationals on social responsibility strategies, terminology, and how it can be leveraged strategically to have a positive business impact
- To assist (non-)governmental agencies to increase attractiveness to facilitate high impact corporate philanthropy particularly towards Sport for Development and Peace (SDP) projects
- To make Corporate Social Responsibility tangible by producing a multi-day, multi-sport endurance competition matching our clients’ corporate values and objectives
- To allow employees to engage in planning and scouting of events, to discover urban and development needs within a specific community
- To enable participation of employees, governmental and non-governmental agencies as well as society at large to strengthen cultural exchange, awareness, and allow for mutual exchange
- To encourage MNC – NGO partnerships, specifically in the sport for development and peace sector, facilitating knowledge transfer between our corporate client and development agencies
- To discover, evaluate and prioritize pivotal development needs and wants which can be met through Sport for Development and Peace projects