Giving young people the opportunity to discover their entrepreneurial spirit as I believe that, similar to the debate if leaders are made or born, each and everyone of us possesses some elements of such, which are inherent. Thus, the answer may be to develop the skills necessary to exploit this entrepreneurial side, through a methodology that provides:
- business training, with an emphasis on (environmental) sustainability,
- a save place to brainstorm ideas for potential businesses,
- support to develop a viable business plan,
- micro-loans for great ideas, and
- differential mentoring throughout the start-up period from professionals.